Complaint Review: ON THE MOVE MOBILE DISC JOCKEYS

688 MANSION ST. bristol, Pennsylvania United States of America

ON THE MOVE MOBILE DISC JOCKEYS I HAVE SEEN BOTH bristol, Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: More false accusations from Dan Primo

*Consumer Comment: Not a Poser

I have seen BOB SETELEN AND DANNY PRIMO. Primo thinks bob is jealous. He's rite! I worked for MUSIC SPECTRUM ENTERTAINMENT  5 years ago. They cheated me! Like they have cheated others. It would seen has if bob has many fans. Only because they don't know any better. This is giving BOB the benifit of the dought. Most likley these posting have been placed by himself. Why is it that all these (fans) From all over the country are going to see that Primo gets no more work? Sounds alot like what a rival dj would say to me. Primo's equipment is a head and shoulder above what bob uses. He has a very natural way of speaking. Bob sounds like a 33 record on 45.

I think Bob is lower then the dust! To try to use a complaint. By a spoiled little brat. Seeking to have her wedding done for nothing. Has a weapon against a buisness rival. That's just plain desperate!  Wake up and smell the coffee Bob! The guy blows you out of the water! No matter what you say, No matter what you do! This will never change. He's younger! He's better looking! He's more talented!  Your not fit to touch his mic.(that's better the yours too) And you know it. This why you pretend to have all this help. He's going to take gigs from you till you retire and you can't stop him. Quit your b**ching and face it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2010 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ON-THE-MOVE-MOBILE-DISC-JOCKEYS/bristol-Pennsylvania-19057/ON-THE-MOVE-MOBILE-DISC-JOCKEYS-I-HAVE-SEEN-BOTH-bristol-Pennsylvania-633197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ON THE MOVE MOBILE DISC JOCKEYS

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

More false accusations from Dan Primo

AUTHOR: Bob - (United States of America)

These statements are false and made by a person named Dan Primo aka. Primavera of Always the Best of Times.We are in the process of bring fraud charges against this person as he seems to like to pretend he is Brides, ex-employees and whom ever he wish's to be. He is doing this  to discredit me and my associates with false accusations in order to get work. He has various ripoff reports on him were he discredits a bride and her parents. Since being warned by the police to stop his harassment of us he continues to do so and these posts and others will be his down fall. If you read any of his prior posts you will notice the same bad grammer, english, and run on non sense sentences. We invite any one to check or references and background as we use high quialty equipment and attire and arrive at all our events 90 mins prior to the start. Our reputation speaks for itself and we can back it up. We do not have to make false accusations just to discredit honest people to get work. Thank you.

Not a Poser

AUTHOR: Dawn - (United States of America)

Anybody who knows BCBS knows my husband Lonnie and myself.  I am not the poser he is making me out to be.  On the Move has a good solid reputation and this report is bogus.

Looking for a great DJ? Call both companies, get refereences, especially local business references, and you will be able to tell On the Move is a better choice. Period.