Complaint Review: ON TIME TAXI

• Updated: Wed, December 14, 2011

• Reported By: Shahryar — Carlsbad California United States of America
ON TIME TAXI
333 Highland Ave. Ste A National City, California United States of America

ON TIME TAXI San Diego Newsline is a Ficticious Business filing FBN National City, California

Filed for a FBN, received a postcard coupon in my business P.O. Box. - also found them on the list of "Court-Approved Newspapers for Publication Purposes." I even found them on this site: http://sandiegofictitiousbusinessresource.blogspot.com/2009/03/approved-newspapers-and-cost.html

I thought this was a great deal, so of course I sent them my information.

I received a confirmation mass-email listing the dates of publication (8/23,  8/30,  9/6,  9/13) with notice of a follow-up email with actual proof of publication.  To this day I have not received the proof I paid for, it was not filed with the County Clerk.  The phone number listed will no longer answer.

I tried several times to email them, but there is no response.

The email they sent to me was a gmail address, and not the email they list on their direct mail piece.
I have not only lost the money I invested in this, but potential business as well.

ON TIME TAXI

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2011 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ON-TIME-TAXI/National-City-California-91950/ON-TIME-TAXI-San-Diego-Newsline-is-a-Ficticious-Business-filing-FBN-National-City-Califo-809660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ON TIME TAXI