occurring

• Updated: Thu, June 02, 2011

• Reported By: PRISCILLA — Arlington Texas United States of America
ONCOR ELECTRIC DELIVERY
1616 WOODALL RODGERS FWY DALLAS, Texas United States of America

ONCOR ELECTRIC DELIVERY UNFAIR AND ILLEGAL ALLEGED METER TAMPERING DALLAS, Texas

*General Comment: Oncor stole my lugs

On March 14, 2011 I received a notice of meter tampering on my door from Oncor. After contacting my electric company, they said there was nothing they could do about it. I called Oncor several times to ask for proof of the tampering, but never recieved anything until after I had filed a complaint with the Public Utility Commissions. On all of the correspondence received it showed an ESI ID# that was similar but not mine. It actually belonged to an address in Fort Worth, Texas. I am in the process of filing a formal appeal with PUC and also lodging a petition with our city on government officials.

I live in Arlington, Tarrant county, however after much research found that during the month of March 2011, other counties had faced the same issue. Even vacant homes were being left notices of meter tampering. Please send me  a reply if you have been a victim of Oncor's Illegal, Unfair and Unjust  and what I call targeting low-middle class communities with these frivolous charges. I plan to aler the media as well as our local Government  and I am even willing to take this to the Capitol until someone listens and bring and end to this unfair practices by Oncor and it's contractors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2011 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONCOR-ELECTRIC-DELIVERY/DALLAS-Texas-75202/ONCOR-ELECTRIC-DELIVERY-UNFAIR-AND-ILLEGAL-ALLEGED-METER-TAMPERING-DALLAS-Texas-735659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONCOR ELECTRIC DELIVERY

#1 General Comment

Oncor stole my lugs

AUTHOR: yupiwon - (United States of America)

On may 29,2011 My pregnant wife  had power turned on in a house we moved in to aparently the prevoius tennants had allegedly  tampered with the meter so when a tecnician came to restore service at our house he stole the lugs that hold the wires in to the meter box i know he took them because they were there the day before i guess he did this so we would have to have an electrician come out to repair the problem how chicken shit of him to do this not only have we not had power for a week we also have had to have a city inspection so geers to u power man u sorry individual hope it made your sorry life a little better to jerk me around get a life and do your gd job thanks for listening to my rant ,   ncw