Complaint Review: ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS - Navicomm

• Submitted: Thu, August 04, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, August 04, 2005

• Reported By:Tamaqua Pennsylvania
ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS - Navicomm
P.O. Box3141 Also 801 Congressional Blvd. Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.

ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS - Navicomm ripoff Carmel Indiana

I received a bill in the mail for alleged website access charges. The total for 4 charges was $119.94

I called the 800 number to find out what this was about. I was told it was for connection to a website. I asked what website. I was told they didn't have that information.

I asked who I could call to find out. I was told to go on my history on my computer and it would tell me there.

I couldn't do that because I was having problems with my computer and everything was taken off and my computer was reset up.

I was told that he could give me 50% off. I told him I didn't want 50% off I wanted to know exactly what this was for and that I wasn't going to pay anything until I found out.

He told me again to go on my history on my computer and then hung up on me.

Bertha
Tamaqua, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2005 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONE-CALL-COMMUNICATIONS-Navicomm/Carmel-Indiana-46082-3141-also46032/ONE-CALL-COMMUNICATIONS-Navicomm-ripoff-Carmel-Indiana-152593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS - Navicomm