Complaint Review: ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS / USBI

• Submitted: Tue, February 08, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 08, 2005

• Reported By:festus Missouri
ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS / USBI
701 CONGRESSIONAL BLVD STE 100 CARMEL, Indiana U.S.A.

ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS / USBI ripoff CARMEL Indiana

When I received my monthly phone bill I had four calls billed on behalf of One Call Communications. One said it was to the United Kingdom the other three was to diego garcxx. When I contacted my phone company they informed me I would have to contact One Call Communications. Upon contacting them they informed me they were billed on behalf of a website and that I authorized the charges. After disputing the charges with them and assuring them I didn't authorize anything like that they gave me a one time credit. As of this time the credit has not been applied to my account. Upon further investigation into this I found an article posted on the website of a local news channel describing exactly how they are doing this. Sometimes its as simple as you closing a pop up window on your screen. I also contacted the Missouri Attorney General and filed a complaint. I would advise anyone to do the same. Don't let them get away with ripping you off.

Dawn
Festus, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2005 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONE-CALL-COMMUNICATIONS-USBI/CARMEL-Indiana-46032/ONE-CALL-COMMUNICATIONS-USBI-ripoff-CARMEL-Indiana-130679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS / USBI