Complaint Review: ONE CALL Long Distance, billed On Behalf Of NAVICOMM.

• Submitted: Sat, September 24, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 06, 2010

• Reported By:lakeland Tennessee
ONE CALL Long Distance, billed On Behalf Of NAVICOMM.
P.O. Box 3141 Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.

ONE CALL Long Distance, Navicomm. billed On Behalf Of NAVICOMM. ripoff, stateing they have provided me with internet and web access that I did not authorise and then billed me $90.37 for it. Carmel Indiana

Recieve a bill for $90.32 from a company called ONE CALL long ditance P.p. box 3141 Carmel, Indiana 46082. Said this is BILLED ON BEHALF OF: Navicomm.. Letter stateing Navicomm provides internet and web access billing. I did not authorize such internet access or web veiwing and have no idea how this company only has my home phone # but shows me no proof of my internet homepage address being the actual activater of such a site nor do they even give me access to their web site to check out what it is they are trying to bill me for. This site has obviously made me a member of some site that I do not have any idea what it is, or how to check them out for billing me such a bill. This site seems to be going through 2 parties to have me billed for something I have no clue what it is. Navicomm states it is not associated wht the owners ofr providers of the internet or web access for which it bills. The views and opinions contained on the websites for which Navicomm bills is that of the site owners and not that of Navicomm. This bill is for internet web acess. SEEMS TO ME AS IF THIS COMPANY IS TRYING TO GET ME TO PAY A BILL WITH LITTLE INFORMATION AS TO WHAT THE BILL IS FOR THE ONLY THING THEY SHOW IS WEB ACCESS TIME OF USE. I ALREADY PAY A COMPANY FOR WEB ACCESS TIME AND USE. I FIND THIS TYPE OF BILLING TO BE A FRAUD BILL AND WILL NOT PAY.

Tony
lakeland, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2005 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONE-CALL-Long-Distance-billed-On-Behalf-Of-NAVICOMM/Carmel-Indiana-460822-3141/ONE-CALL-Long-Distance-Navicomm-billed-On-Behalf-Of-NAVICOMM-ripoff-stateing-they-have-158178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONE CALL Long Distance, billed On Behalf Of NAVICOMM.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC