Complaint Review: ONE CLICK CASH

• Updated: Tue, November 24, 2009

• Reported By: kmc — Granada Colorado United States of America
ONE CLICK CASH
2533 N. Carson St. Suit 5024 Internet United States of America

ONE CLICK CASH I took out a $400.00 loan and I have paid this back more than once with all of their charges. It is impossible to get a hold of them and they will not let you pay the loan in full. They continue to Internet

*Author of original report: oneclickcash.com

I borrowed $400.00 from oneclickcash, so we could go to Wisconsin to see our grandchildren.  This loan was taken out last December 2008.  I have paid back well over the amount that I borrowed.  I have probably paid the loan three or more times.  This company insistes on charging you $90.00 per month for the loan and $50.00 per month that is supposed to pay off the principal.  I got this loan in Dec. 2008 my first $90.00 payment would have been January and then they took $90.00 per month for several months before they started taking $90.00 plus another $50.00 per month.  In actuiality the loan should have been paid off in approximately 6 months at $90.00 per month.  I closed my checking account to avoid anymore problems with overdrafts because of this company.  By my calculations I have paid $900.00 dollars at $90.00 per month and with the last 5 or 6 months $50.00 per month on top of that. Total already paid is about $1,150.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2009 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONE-CLICK-CASH/internet/ONE-CLICK-CASH-I-took-out-a-40000-loan-and-I-have-paid-this-back-more-than-once-with-al-528242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONE CLICK CASH

oneclickcash.com

AUTHOR: kmc - (United States of America)

This company actually charged $120.00 per month for five months and then began charging $120.00 plus $50.00 for a total of $170.00 per month.  I have paid at least $1,450.00 for a $400.00 loan.