Complaint Review: ONE HOUR Air&heating

• Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: joycee — Jurupa Valley California United States of America
ONE HOUR Air&heating
2712 E. LaCadena Dr. Riverside,, California United States of America

ONE HOUR Air&heating They told me my air conditioning was bad and I needed a new one, but the reason it quit was that previously they put in the wrong parts and over charged the unit with freon. Riverside,, California

I feel like I have been totally ripped off, This company fixes your air conditioning so it will brake down and then wants to sell you a brand new one. They have suckered my husband and I for the last time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONE-HOUR-Airheating/Riverside-California-92507/ONE-HOUR-Airheating-They-told-me-my-air-conditioning-was-bad-and-I-needed-a-new-one-but-911175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONE HOUR Air&heating