Complaint Review: ONE SOURCE TALENT SAN DIEGO CA

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 25, 2008

• Reported By:San Diego California
ONE SOURCE TALENT SAN DIEGO CA
1660 HOTELCIRCLE NORTH SUITE 314 SAN DIEGO, California U.S.A.

ONE SOURCE TALENT SAN DIEGO CA They told me they were a modeling agency that would get me work. I gave them 495 dollars and agreed to pay 29.99 a month! SAN DIEGO California

One source talent told me they were a modeling agency and that they could get me work. I payed them 495 dollars and agreed to pay 29.99 a month for thier services. I haven't gotten any work from them and they wont return my phne calls. Im trying to get my money back!

Ronnie
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2008 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONE-SOURCE-TALENT-SAN-DIEGO-CA/SAN-DIEGO-California-92108/ONE-SOURCE-TALENT-SAN-DIEGO-CA-They-told-me-they-were-a-modeling-agency-that-would-get-me-355782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONE SOURCE TALENT SAN DIEGO CA