silence

• Submitted: Fri, July 31, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, September 25, 2009

• Reported By:Hawthorne California
ONE SOURCE TALENT
8383 Welshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, California U.S.A.

ONE SOURCE TALENT Riped Me off For 500 dollars Beverly Hills California

*Consumer Comment: ONE SOURCE TALENT=SCAM O'RAMA!

One-source Talent seem like a legit agency they seem very professional and organized. Thats what had gotten me to spend 500 dollar for there company! They had took-en there time made legit appointments that seem like it was going to help me with my modeling career but, it did not. When It came to my comp card they had took-in it with a basic digital camera, on there roof that looked very terrible.

They all seem like nice people that are trying to help you get your modeling career started but they are just trying to scam you each month for your money. They had set up 3 appointments with me that was spread out through one month to make it seem like everything is a process had me come form fitting like if I am really someone for a interview.

There was about 45 to 50 people in the orientation room waiting to get picked for the second interview but everyone had gotten picked so it was no a competition for anything. One source talent is a big scam and I am trying to get my money back as soon as possible if any one know how to sue them for my money back please let me know.

Isalliah
Hawthorne, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2009 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONE-SOURCE-TALENT/Beverly-Hills-California-90211/ONE-SOURCE-TALENT-Riped-Me-off-For-500-dollars-Beverly-Hills-California-475342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONE SOURCE TALENT

ONE SOURCE TALENT=SCAM O'RAMA!

AUTHOR: Markvi - (U.S.A.)

Here's my story: I see these guys post on  Craigslist  and on google ads. All you had to do was answer a couple questions and submit a photo (optional), and someone would call you within the next couple of days. The "optional" to submit a photo should have raised a red flag right there, but I just submitted my stuff to see what would happen and went on my merry way. A couple days later, I got a call from One Source Talent, saying they wanted to meet me. I decided, "why not?" I can always say no.  When I got there,  the  office  was run by hot 20 something year old girls-clearly people who did NOT have experience in the industry. It was like "Boiler Room" but with hot women! They rounded all 50+ people into one room and showed off pictures of their " Success  stories " (These people were all the ideal model type who would have found success WITHOUT One Source!). They also said "You don't need classes! Look at Jessica Simpson! Hahaha!" Then one by one they would call people to be interviewed as if only a few people got selected. They called me in, asked a few questions, and told me to come the next day. Having nothing to do and trying to expose this company as a scam, I went. The next day, I went to the LA office. I came 15 minutes early. Despite that, the person I was supposed to meet with didn't come 30 minutes after my call time (I waited 45 minutes!). While I was waiting, a client was waiting for his month follow up interview. I asked him if they booked him for any major  work  during his first month. He said he hadn't gotten anything and that it was mainly his fault because he was not submitting himself, when OneSource is supposed to submit you. I asked what kind of work did he see on his Onesource site. He mentioned a lot of reality shows and  extra  work  that anyone can find for free on Craigslist. Finally, this 20 something year old girl named Lynette Silvio asked me into an office, and then asked me a few questions before taking my photo portfolio. Lynette took my portfolio, walked out, and came back 10 or so minutes later and said "We think you're marketable, and we want to work with you. She then whips out this sheet of  paper  that she wants me to sign. It stated $495 with a monthly recurring fee of $39.95. She also suggested that I used their photographer who range around $400-800, depending on how many looks I got. When I asked which specific agencies and casting directors does OneSource work with, Lynette Silvio was stumped and said, "we work with many, many, many agencies and casting directors." I also asked if there were any success stories of average looking people like myself because all of the success stories on the site and their "Wall of Fame" were people who had the ideal model look or was a really cute kid. She failed to answer the question and provide examples of average looking people finding success through OneSource. I left with an unsigned contract. My ONLY regret was not hitting on the hot chicks working there.