Complaint Review: ONE-STOP MOTORS 702-567-8866

• Updated: Thu, December 12, 2013

• Reported By: SoCal — Thousand Oaks California
ONE-STOP MOTORS 702-567-8866
, Select State/Province USA

ONE-STOP MOTORS 702-567-8866 This company illegally took my phone number off a craigslist ad, and then continued to call me asking if I would allow them to sell my car. When I complained they said it was may fault for using craigslist. NV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONE-STOP-MOTORS-702-567-8866/Select-StateProvince/ONE-STOP-MOTORS-702-567-8866-This-company-illegally-took-my-phone-number-off-a-craigslist-1106505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONE-STOP MOTORS 702-567-8866