Complaint Review: ONE TECHNOLOGIES,LP

• Reported By: Joe — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
ONE TECHNOLOGIES,LP
4447 N. CENTRAL EXPY.#110 DALLAS Texas 75205 Internet United States of America

ONE TECHNOLOGIES,LP SCORESENSE.COM Unethical Predatory Practice Internet

While applying for financing on the internet,I was enrolled without my knowledge in a credit reporting program, my credit card co. alerted me to the charge, I contacted the company " Scoresense" about cancelling and was told the time frame to obtain a refund was expired.

I contacted them about a refund and was refused. I checked with the Dallas Texas BBB and found this company has 890 Consuumer complaints, and is listed as FFF with the BBB.Since I had no knowledge of the enrollment ,I feel I am entitled to a refund. This undoubtedly is a consumer ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2012 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONE-TECHNOLOGIESLP/internet/ONE-TECHNOLOGIESLP-SCORESENSECOM-Unethical-Predatory-Practice-Internet-892867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONE TECHNOLOGIES,LP