Complaint Review: ONELINK COMM. (USBI)

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: anny — HOMESTEAD Florida United States of America
ONELINK COMM. (USBI)

ONELINK COMM. (USBI) USBI I WAS BILLED ON MY AT&T, AND WHEN I CALLED THEM THEY CLAIMED THAT I REQUESTED THIS WHICH IS NOT SO, BECUASE MY HOME PHONE IS ONLY USED FOR MY ALARM SYSTEM. I HAVE NEVER NOR DO I WANT THIS CARRIER. I Internet

I received my January 2013, AT&t bill with extra charges from a USBI, when I called they claimed that I took this long distance carrier of which I never.  My home phone usage is only for my alarm system.   I have never nor do I need a long distance carrier.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONELINK-COMM-USBI/internet/ONELINK-COMM-USBI-USBI-I-WAS-BILLED-ON-MY-ATT-AND-WHEN-I-CALLED-THEM-THEY-CLAIMED-THA-1009717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONELINK COMM. (USBI)