interpretation

• Updated: Tue, March 20, 2012

• Reported By: heatmart1 — Rancho Cordova California United States of America
ONESTOP MOTORS
2950 S. Rancho Drive, #200 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

ONESTOP MOTORS Rob Wilder CEO Company is a scam. The negative things you read all over the internet are real, despite what the CEO tries to explain away as compeitors! Internet, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Do you have a valid complaint?

Do not use this company for buying or selling! During my research of the company I contacted the CEO, Rob Wilder (email him yourself: robw is the beginning of the email address, the "at" sign then the company name, dot com)  Rob explained to me that all of the negative things I was reading on line were his competitors.  He explained and forwarded me many "positive" recommendations.  I thought for a ceo to to go such extremes to "sell me" then perhaps he was telling the truth. HE WAS NOT! I paid the fee to sell my car,  with the promise that it would  ADVERTISED until sold and that most cars were sold in 30 days.  It has been 10 months and nothing! I can never log in to see my account.  When I do searches I get error message after error message.  I am an advertising ex with AT&T, specializing in online adverting, trust me, this company does nothing they promise. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! I HAVE EMAILS FROM THIS COMPANY WITH THE EMPTY PROMISES, IF YOU WANT TO SEE THEM.  Sharon P  the head of the sales department is the worst!  BEWARE!  If you have been taken by them as well, email the CEO and complain, as well as the better business bureau!  We have to try to help other people not get scammed! I am going to contact my congressman out of CA, as my brother is the COO of the California Republican Party to ensure this company and its practices are reviewed!  Business like this should be be able to keep taking money, and not delivering!  We have to take this company down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONESTOP-MOTORS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/ONESTOP-MOTORS-Rob-Wilder-CEO-Company-is-a-scam-The-negative-things-you-read-all-over-th-856988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONESTOP MOTORS

Do you have a valid complaint?

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"most cars were sold in 30 days"

Most is not the same as all. Was there a guarantee that your car would be sold within 30 days?

"Business like this should be be able to keep taking money, and not delivering!"

It they should be able to take money and not deliver, what's your complaint?