Complaint Review: ONEleven LLC

• Reported By: Michael — Taos New Mexico United States of America
ONEleven LLC
1548 Paseo del Pueblo Sur Ranchos de Taos, New Mexico United States of America

ONEleven LLC Merchant Services Direct Ranchos de Taos, New Mexico

Merchant Services Direct is a ripoff. We were totally mislead and have continued to be charged after closing our accounts. I had put a block on draws from one of our accounts. Another account which was close in July has continued to draw $64.95 a month from that account A total of $683.45 on that one account which I never used and closed as soon as I began receiving $95.00 a month draws from my account with no use of the services. They never sent statements for that account after I closed it so I assumed the account was actually closed.  We had three accounts with them and have closed them all. I will put a block on the other accounts tomorrow because the are totally untrustworthy. Signing up with Merchant Services Direct was the biggest mistake I have ever made. I am waiting for a class action suite to be started. By reading complaints on this site as well as the Better Business Bureau I am sure there will be one soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONEleven-LLC/Ranchos-de-Taos-New-Mexico-87557/ONEleven-LLC-Merchant-Services-Direct-Ranchos-de-Taos-New-Mexico-1001546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONEleven LLC