• Submitted: Wed, October 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: Chas — Ontario Canada Arizona
Phoenix, Arizona USA

ONLINE NUTRITION RESOURCES, LLC GreenLipoSlenderNatural Cleanse Support (support@naturalcleansesupport.com) they confinced me that they would send a free trial to try for 14 days, 14 days later i have no free trial and $79.99 taken out of my account Phoenix Arizona

this company has ripped me off by promising me a free 14 day trial which I never received and then on the 14th day charges me a full amount and sneakily takes it out of my visa account. when I called they said the product is still in transit, How do I know that! I don't, and I Don't believe they even sent a product. When I called they said they can't refund my money, it's not their problem I didn't receive a free trial product. Natural Cleanse Support (support@naturalcleansesupport.com) https://fgreenliposlender.com Rip Off Big time Scam Ashley Summers Manager phone number for this company is 877-290-8527 Call her yourself and find out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONLINE-NUTRITION-RESOURCES-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona/ONLINE-NUTRITION-RESOURCES-LLC-GreenLipoSlenderNatural-Cleanse-Support-supportnaturalc-1090653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONLINE NUTRITION RESOURCES, LLC