Complaint Review: ONLINE SUCCESS CORP / APPLY KNOWLEDGE

• Updated: Fri, December 17, 2010

• Reported By: Albert B — fort worth Texas United States of America
ONLINE SUCCESS CORP / APPLY KNOWLEDGE
5442S 900E #511 Internet United States of America

ONLINE SUCCESS CORP / APPLY KNOWLEDGE JNJ CORPORATE RIP OFF/ SCAMMERS/ BS BUSINESS/ DONT SPEND MONEY Internet

*Consumer Comment: CRIMINAL CHARGES PENDING PLEASE RESPOND!!!!

I have spent the last month attempting to find work online at home. I am a stagehand that lost a well-paying road job when the tour closed. I am home again, and work has been scarce. I was just looking for a way to supplement income while I wait for another show.

One by one, I have been trying these "companies". A former delivery truck driver named Ryan Jackson sold me on his "Automatic Wealth Solution" for a one time fee of $49.99. I paid the money, went to the website, and was given a number to call for some "coaching". I spoke with a nice man named Fred Jackson. He represents a company called Apply Knowledge Institute. He starts talking to me about OPM...Other People's Money. Turns out that their definition of that is YOUR CREDIT CARD. They want you to invest thousands of dollars to start your internet company, but you don't even know the product!

Then we have the Jennifer Johnson program. Sharp website. $197 for the kit. Boy, was I sold on this one. On-line lessons. I passed the first two, and was working on the third. These lessons were about making sales on Ebay. I am interested because I would like to use Ebay to sell some stuff we don't need anymore. I get a call from a pushy little brat named Charles Anton. He puts me in touch with a pushier, even more abnoxious man named Jeff  Again with the OPM. He wanted me to invest at least $6800. I called to schedule an appointment. The answering service mentioned "Corporate Offices". I looked the phone number up on the BBB. F rating. I confronted Jeff about it. He said I had the wrong website. He said he worked for...you guessed it. Apply Knowledge Institute. I thought I was paying for a different "system". Turns out that a lot of these "success story" websites steer you to the same "coaches" that work for...that's right...Apply Knowledge Institute!

Apply Knowledge Institute is an accredited BBB online business. They have been in business for nine years, yet they were only accredited LAST JANUARY. They have gone from one business name to another, shedding their past failures like a rattlesnake shedding its skin. By the way Online Success Team had 117 complaints to the BBB in its last 36 month cycle. They simply didn't respond to 30 of them. They had moved on, and probably didn't feel the need.

I went to BBB online to tarnish this "A+" rating that Apply Knowledge Institute's coaches are bragging about. After a four question survey, the BBB requested that I redirect my complaint to the U.S. Dept. of Labor. How convenient for these fat cats! One will have to jump through many hoops to wipe this off the BBB's records. Well...you can tell by the length of this complaint that I am not finished with these scam artists. I am going to take them down. Mr. Ken Sonnenberg, President (866)716-3099, I'm gonna gitcha!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2010 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONLINE-SUCCESS-CORP-APPLY-KNOWLEDGE/internet/ONLINE-SUCCESS-CORP-APPLY-KNOWLEDGE-JNJ-CORPORATE-RIP-OFF-SCAMMERS-BS-BUSINESS-DONT-S-609242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONLINE SUCCESS CORP / APPLY KNOWLEDGE

CRIMINAL CHARGES PENDING PLEASE RESPOND!!!!

AUTHOR: JbuggNYC - (United States of America)

Please contact me directly as we have a criminal case pending against Jeff Nielson and Charless. We currently have 15 people ready to testify in open court and 3 Attorney Generals offices preparing Warrants to raid and arrest there office!

Email me directly (((REDACTED)))