Complaint Review: ONLINECARSTEREO.COM

• Submitted: Wed, March 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 11, 2009

• Reported By:lehi Utah
ONLINECARSTEREO.COM
5014 Hampton St. Nationwide U.S.A.

ONLINECARSTEREO.COM ORDERED ONE THING GOT ANOTHER AND WAS CHARGED MORE ... WONT ANSWER REQUESTS TO RETURN Vernon,CALIFORNIA

I bought a car audio amplifier on line from www.onlinecarstereo.com the amp i purchased online was a Phoenix Gold and the price was $127 the amp they sent me was an Infinity and didnt match the specs and wouldn't
work in my application. They charged me $189 not the $127 i agreed to the amp they sent me was NOT a sub amp. the one i ordered was.

i went first to the www.onlinecarstereo.com they would not answer e-mails and when i called they would put me on hold LITERALLY for hours. so then i went to PAYPAL and filed a complaint that it was not the product
i ordered. they sat on the claim and the people at www.onlinecarstereo.com never answered. Paypal gave me an answer saying We're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time. PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies to the shipment of goods but not to disputes about merchandise quality.

i did NOT dispute the QUALITY of anything i disputed that first the amp i bought was $127 and they sent me a DIFFERENT amp that was $189 and charged me the full $189.

PAYPAL does NOTHING to protect the buyer NOT the seller. As a seller i had them rip me off too but thats another entirely retarded story.

paypal WILL rip you off !!!! if they havn't yet they will.

I am seeking legal advise to see about going after them and after the people at www.onlinecarstereo.com.

WARNING: DO NOT USE PAYPAL AND DO NOT GO TO WWW.ONLINECARSTEREO.COM

Jeff
lehi, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONLINECARSTEREOCOM/nationwide/ONLINECARSTEREOCOM-ORDERED-ONE-THING-GOT-ANOTHER-AND-WAS-CHARGED-MORE-WONT-ANSWER-REQ-433074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONLINECARSTEREO.COM