• Report: #208747

Complaint Review: ONLINGO LANGUAGE CD's

• Submitted: Wed, August 30, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 14, 2006

• Reported By:Newport Vermont
Sui Sun, California U.S.A.

ONLINGO LANGUAGE CD's ripoff Sui Sun California

*UPDATE Employee: Waiting for the product to be returned......

I just found a second withdrawal from my checking account for $69.95 for payment of Onlingo Language CD's that I haven't even gotten. I have tried to get to them through the internet but it won't go through. The 800 number has been busy every time I have called. I will be going to my bank and advising them of this situation and blocking any further withdrawals. I am going to pursue getting in touch with this company and if unsuccessful will look for further information in the form of legal action.

Newport, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2006 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONLINGO-LANGUAGE-CDs/Sui-Sun-California-94585/ONLINGO-LANGUAGE-CDs-ripoff-Sui-Sun-California-208747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONLINGO LANGUAGE CD's

Waiting for the product to be returned......

AUTHOR: Corri - (U.S.A.)

Hello Holly,

We have reviewed your account and it appears that you contacted us via phone on 9/1/06, and at that time we sent you out information to return the cd's for a refund and we are waiting for them to arrive so that we can process your refund.

Here at Onlingo, we are dedicated to working with our customers to solve disputes.

It is our understanding that you have contested the charges directly with your credit card company and/or bank. If this is correct, you must continue to work with your bank or credit card company to receive a credit. Due to Visa and MasterCard rules, we cannot refund you directly.

If you did not contest this charge through your credit card company and/or bank, then we would appreciate the opportunity to work with you to resolve your dispute.

Please contact our Customer Support Center at 1-800-949-6880. We want to work with you to address your concerns.

Onlingo Support