Complaint Review: ONLINGO

• Submitted: Thu, January 06, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 06, 2011

• Reported By: Darra_1 — byhalia Mississippi U.S.A.
ONLINGO
onlingo.com San Francisco California U.S.A. onlingo.com San Francisco California U.S.A., California United States of America

ONLINGO NEVER KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY UNTIL THEY STOLE MY IDENTITY, CREDIT CARDS, AND MONEY FROM ME!! onlingo.com San Francisco California U.S.A., California

this company charged my credit cared for charges I didnt make!!! I have never heard of this company unti lI saw on my credit charges of 79.00 and 86.95. I called them on 1/6/11 and asked them to refund my money back and they were rude(customer service girl named Brittany)would not do so. They didn't have my name but listed in their data base, BUT somehow they got my credit card number!!!! I asked her where they were located and she would not tell me where or give me the address!!!!!that's just wrong!!!I am filing a complaint with the FTC!!! Please join me and do the same!!

THIS IS A FORM OF IDENTITY THEFT!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2011 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONLINGO/onlingocom-San-Francisco-California-USA-California-/ONLINGO-NEVER-KNEW-ANYTHING-ABOUT-THIS-COMPANY-UNTIL-THEY-STOLE-MY-IDENTITY-CREDIT-CARDS-679707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONLINGO