Complaint Review: ONLINGO.com

• Reported By:annandale New Jersey
ONLINGO.com
onlingo.com Internet U.S.A.

ONLINGO.com RIPOFF Dishonest Billing Unreasonable terms California Internet

I fell for this company's false advertising as well. I was told that I would be getting the CDs for free with only the shipping cost, which was immediately deducted from my account. I received the CDs just fine, but then a month later they had charged me $59.95. you get the Cds for free if you cancel within their tiny 10 day free trial, but if you dont, the Cds become $59.95.

I cancelled my subscription that I was automatically signed up for. I was told in the advertisement that I was getting this CD for free, and I had to pay shipping. The ad should have stated that this was a membership that had other fees! But they stated was that the Cds were free!!

I have been corresponding with them for a week also! There is no response! Do not fall for it!

Lin
annandale, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2007 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONLINGOcom/internet/ONLINGOcom-RIPOFF-Dishonest-Billing-Unreasonable-terms-California-Internet-253566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONLINGO.com