rank

• Updated: Mon, December 28, 2009

• Reported By: Marlene — NORRISTOWN Pennsylvania United States of America
ONLY 1 CUSTOMER
PO BOX 71402 SALT LAKE CITY UTAH Internet United States of America

ONLY 1 CUSTOMER VISA TRAVEL MONEY COMPANY STOLD MY MONEY AND REFUSE TO CREDIT BACK MY ACCOUNT AFTER CONFIRMING WITH MERCHANT STILL REFUSE TO REFUND MONEY BACK.MERCHANT CALLED ALSO.STILLREFUSE COMPANY CALLED NO REFUND. Internet

Purchased a debit visa card at supermarket on December 19, 09 did not know I was being charged 9.95 to even purchase this card to have use of it.Try to go on line to a dating service BPCM to get on line the card was declined numerous time. I did not know why called only 1 bank and I was told that a hold was on my account for 18.90 from BPCM tried to call BCPM with no success than I e mailed them to find out that my card had been declined and that they do not except pre paid cards I was advised that there is no hold on my accont or no authorization number number they have to give to Only 1 Customer for a credit to my account.Was advised by Only 1 Customer to have BPCM call them so that they can remove this charge and put a credit back on my account On December 28,09 the call was made to the credit card company having BCPM put on hold for about 10 to 15 min on the phone than finally we get through to a manager and was told to BPCM that she needs an authorization number to provide them the lady from BPCM told lady that one they do not except pre paid cards to their company, second no transaction went through the card was declined and three they have no hold on my account that this company Only 1 is holding up my funds. I asked the lady why did they have me go through all of this by having the company to call and verify no charge to my account and they still refused to credit back my account? The manager kept asking BPCM for and authorization code that this lady told her over and over they have none because the card was declined and they do not except pre paid card once again she stated..I see this company being a rip off  keep giving me the run around about my money and I like them to be reported and so kind of action needs to be taken by this company for stilling customer money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2009 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONLY-1-CUSTOMER/internet/ONLY-1-CUSTOMER-VISA-TRAVEL-MONEY-COMPANY-STOLD-MY-MONEY-AND-REFUSE-TO-CREDIT-BACK-MY-ACCO-546180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONLY 1 CUSTOMER