Complaint Review: ONREBATE

ONREBATE
WWW.ONREBATE.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

ONREBATE REBATE DENIAL Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: customer assitance

*UPDATE Employee: PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER FOR FURTHER PROCESSING.

On 8/7/07 I submitted a rebate request to ONREBATE.COM. After several months had passed, I realized that I had not heard from ONREBATE. After doing some searching I found my paperwork that had my tracking number on it. I proceeded to the ONREBATE.COM website and entered my tracking number only to find that my claim had been denied. Reading the document it said that my claim was denied because I had not put the UPC bar in the package and it also stated that an email had been sent to me noting such.

Well, first thing I did not receive an email, for if I had it would not have taken so long to approach ONREBATE. I proceed to call ONREBATE and talked to someone there that was pretty firm about me not getting my rebate - they also noted that an email was sent to me of which I had 30 days to resubmit. However since my 30 days were long past, it was now to late to get my rebate. I told the person that I did not receive any emails from ONREBATE. Again I was told I would not be able to get my rebate.

I asked to talk to the supervisor, after much going back and forwarded I provided them with my work number looking forwarded to a return call. However I never heard from anyone. After further review of the documents that I sent, I will admit that I sent something else that I thought was the code and not the UPC. Oops my bad! However, if I had been sent an email as they had said I would have at least had the opportunity to resubmit my documents!

Mr. wilson
MEDINA, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2007 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONREBATE/nationwide/ONREBATE-REBATE-DENIAL-Miami-Florida-283139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONREBATE

customer assitance

AUTHOR: Pedro - (U.S.A.)

We apologized for any frustration cause during the rebate process. As per our terms and condition in order to receive an approval on a rebate claim you must submit your original UPC barcode. To further assist please contact me Pedro at 1-866-310-8083 or my personal e-mail address pedro.mondejar@onrebate.com

PLEASE CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER FOR FURTHER PROCESSING.

AUTHOR: Ron - (U.S.A.)

AFTER CAREFULLY REVIEWING THE INFORMATION THE CUSTOMER PROVIDED, WE HAVE DETERMINED THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VERY LIMITED FOR US TO RESEARCH THE REBATE IN QUESTION. HOWEVER, WE ARE EXTENDING OUR COURTEOUS SERVICE TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMER AND WOULD LIKE MR. W TO KINDLY CALL US TO OUR DEDICATED CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER AT 1.888.222.9300 FROM 9AM TO 6PM EST. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVICING OUR MOST VALUED CONSUMERS.

SINCERELY YOURS,