- Report: #115255
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: ONREBATE.COM - TIGER DIRECT
ONREBATE.COM - TIGER DIRECTP.O. Box 3028 Miami, Florida U.S.A.
ONREBATE.COM - TIGER DIRECT ripoff - Did not send rebate - 30 emails, just going in circles Miami Florida
*Consumer Comment: Our experience with Tiger/On-Rebate identical to Robert from Bainbridge NY
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I ordered a dvd writer from Tiger Direct back in July of 2004.It came with a $30 rebate that I filled out and attached the necessary info the day the dvd writer was delivered. I went to onrebate occasionaly to check my status, and it seemed to be progressing. On August 2 I received an email that everything was completed and I would receive my check in 4-6 weeks. It is now 3 months later and I have no check. I have been writing the company emails with all three addresses in the To>([email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]).
First I got Hugo, who relied after about 4 emails. He said that since I changed my paytype to PAYPAL if it did not get processed in the next 48 hours he would make "special arrangements" to get me my payment ASAP. Well, no PAYPAL payment showed up, so back to emailing Hugo. After about 4 more emails to Hugo, I got an automated response from Jesus. 4 more emails and Jesus finally responded that he found my claim, and I would need to print out the rebate form, attach my proof-of-purchase and send it in. Of course I don't have my proof-of-purchase because it was sent in 3 months ago!
Jesus is basically incompetant, it seems like I am going in circles with him. I email them every night now, no response 75% of the time and the other 25% Jesus tells me something completely unrelated to the info I send him.
I am so frustrated now that I am ready to see this company get what they deserve!
Bainbridge, New York
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2004 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONREBATECOM-TIGER-DIRECT/Miami-Florida-33144/ONREBATECOM-TIGER-DIRECT-ripoff-Did-not-send-rebate-30-emails-just-going-in-circle-115255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.