Complaint Review: O'Neal Consultants - Financial Trust Resources

• Submitted: Wed, March 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 04, 2009

• Reported By:Greensboro North Carolina
O'Neal Consultants - Financial Trust Resources
222 WILSHIRE BLVD Casselberry, Florida U.S.A.

O'Neal Consultants - Financial Trust Resources Claimed to reduce credit cards interest to 6% billed my citicard 2 paymts of $795 on 12/08 & on 12/09. Not cooperating with Citicard or me to return money. Casselberry Florida

Rec'd call from Asley Conway of Financial Trust Resources, offering that her company would reduce my credit cards interest to 6% or my money back. Said the cost of the service was $895. I was asked for my bithday and for the last 4 digits of my social (which I gave over the phone). I rec'd a package (in the mail) to complete from Financial Trust Resources and before I returned the forms to the company I received my citicard credi card statement The statement showed 2 transactions from O'Neal Consultant, (the name that was used to collect my money) $795 on 12/08 and another $795 on 12/09. I called Company and spoke with Nikie, who stated she could not pull up my account information and told me to fax a copy of my statement which I did. I made several calls to the company and to date have not receive any calls backs. I notified citicard and send in a dispute form on 12/31/2008. I informed Citicard and the company that I would contact other sources in an effort to get all my money back. I am still waiting. I am not going to give these people anymore information about me. Please help me get my $1590.00 refunded. My health is failing and I barely make enough to pay my bills I can't afford a lost of any amount.

Barbara
Greensboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2009 10:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONeal-Consultants-Financial-Trust-Resources/Casselberry-Florida-32707/ONeal-Consultants-Financial-Trust-Resources-Claimed-to-reduce-credit-cards-interest-to-430947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on O'Neal Consultants - Financial Trust Resources