Complaint Review: ONline Data

• Submitted: Wed, December 17, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 17, 2003

• Reported By:Edgewater Park New Jersey
ONline Data
Two Westbrook Corp Center Westchester, Illinois U.S.A.

ONline Data ripoff STAY AWAY; these people are a rip off, and as soon as we get our money we're GONE! Westchester Illinois

You guys haven't seen anything like what Onlinedata corp has done to us.

We are a new business. I think they take you for that, and hope actaully they know youll give them reasons to hold your funds.

We actually had started with them and it took them 14 days to give up our first deposit. After screaming for the last 7 of those days they finally did. Then we went along fine for another 10days and guess what we were on hold for processing to much.

Now they have 13,000 of ours. Everyday I'm trying to find out what they need to release it, and everyday they have a new requirement. Of course they keep saying we will release today after we get this info.

I can't take it anymore I WANT OUR MONEY. ITs our money.

Also I received our Nov statement yesterday and it said they held 2900 put of the 6700 we processed in NOv. Thats 50%. I called them and they said they released it to us on Dec3rd. Im now waiting for my bank statement to make sure of that. STAY AWAY; these people are a rip off, and as soon as we get our money were GONE!

Today we wnet to our bank, not only have they not deposited our funds but they have tried to take out withdrawels 5 a day all under different bank names and for different amounts.

How much more shady can they be?

Beth
Edgewater Park, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2003 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONline-Data/Westchester-Illinois-60154/ONline-Data-ripoff-STAY-AWAY-these-people-are-a-rip-off-and-as-soon-as-we-get-our-money-75169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONline Data