• Report: #1020647

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — West Spfld. Massachusetts United States of America
OOMA
unknown Internet United States of America

OOMA Charged me after I emailed them and called them to cancel service. Internet

I canceled my service last month and sent the device back to them two weeks ago and yet the continue to take money out of my account. I called my bank to have the charge reversed and the bank called them to dispute the charge. They outright lied and told my bank I called them on a certain date which I didn't and said I emailed them on a certain date also. Very deceitful and dishonest I will never do business with them again. And would advise that who ever reads this steer clear of OOMA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OOMA/internet/OOMA-Charged-me-after-I-emailed-them-and-called-them-to-cancel-service-Internet-1020647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OOMA