Complaint Review: OPENROADLENDING REFINANCE

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: jaa — California
OPENROADLENDING REFINANCE
6616 Davis Blvd, North Richland Hills, TX 76182 North Richland Hills, Texas USA

OPENROADLENDING REFINANCE OPEN ROAD NETWORK REFINANCE PUSHY RUDE PEOPLE WHEN YOU SAY NO North Richland Hills Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sorry for the poor experience

These people are very rude and unprofessional. I went to call them one day because I thought it was from my bank wells fargo finance. I gave them my information and at the end of the call it wasn't associated at all with wells fargo. My credit was in a very delicate situation and applying for a refinance was NOT in my favor. These worthless company sent information without my consent When i told them 10 times on the phone I was not interested and no, because of them I have a additional report. Screw this company when you say NO to them they act like total JACKA**ES. TRUST ME PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OPENROADLENDING-REFINANCE/North-Richland-Hills-Texas-76182/OPENROADLENDING-REFINANCE-OPEN-ROAD-NETWORK-REFINANCE-PUSHY-RUDE-PEOPLE-WHEN-YOU-SAY-NO-N-1146458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OPENROADLENDING REFINANCE

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sorry for the poor experience

AUTHOR: Jeff - ()

It is very difficult to rebut something with limited or no information about the complaint.  We have helped thousands of customers and saved them millions of dollars in their auto loans.  We are A+ rated by the BBB and we take customer service very seriously.  If we had more information, we could understand the complaint and respond accordingly.

I am sorry for this customers experience but we strive to exceed expectations.