Complaint Review: OPPORTUNITIES UNLIMITED PUBLICATONS, INC.

• Submitted: Sun, October 07, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2002

• Reported By:Randburg
OPPORTUNITIES UNLIMITED PUBLICATONS, INC.
P O BOX 219089 KANSAS CITY,, Missouri U.S.A.

OPPORTUNITIES UNLIMITED PUBLICATIONS, INC. - DECEPTION

I am a South African who has been ripped off by Publications Unlimited.

I received DASH FOR CASH forms in the mail and was told that I was about to win R65.000 if I registered the amount of R50, which I did.

A couple of weeks later I received another DASH FOR CASH - this time saying that I stood to win R166.000 if I registered the amount of R100. This is when I wondered why I had not won the R65.000 and now they are offering me more.

My son lives in Boston, so I e-mailed him asking him to check this out as I could not find any phone numbers, e-mail address etc on the forms.

He e-mailed me back with your details.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OPPORTUNITIES-UNLIMITED-PUBLICATONS-INC/KANSAS-CITY-Missouri-64121-9089/OPPORTUNITIES-UNLIMITED-PUBLICATIONS-INC-DECEPTION-7006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OPPORTUNITIES UNLIMITED PUBLICATONS, INC.