Complaint Review: OPTIMAL XT OPTIMAL

• Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: TAMMY — KANKAKEE Illinois
OPTIMAL XT OPTIMAL
SAVANNAH, Georgia USA

OPTIMAL XT OPTIMAL DO NOT FALL FOR THIS IT DOES NOTHING BUT UPSET YOUR STOMACH AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT, IT MADE ME HUNGRIER! SAVANNAH Georgia

I ordered this miracle drug to help me lose weight.  if anything it made me hungrier and I was eating whether I was hungry or not.  I wrote to the company and there was no such address.  I stopped the check before I could get a direct phone number and then all you get is a menu, you don't talk to a live person.  Do not fall for this scheme!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OPTIMAL-XT-OPTIMAL/SAVANNAH-Georgia/OPTIMAL-XT-OPTIMAL-DO-NOT-FALL-FOR-THIS-IT-DOES-NOTHING-BUT-UPSET-YOUR-STOMACH-AND-IT-IS-1121490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OPTIMAL XT OPTIMAL