Complaint Review: OPTIMUM HEALTH RESOURCE LABORATORIES, FIRST CLASS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, IMMUNE TECHNOLGIES CENTER.

• Submitted: Thu, April 29, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, April 29, 2010

• Reported By: mermaidsong — Corona California United States of America
419 South Federal Highway Dania, Florida United States of America

OPTIMUM HEALTH RESOURCE LABORATORIES, FIRST CLASS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, IMMUNE TECHNOLGIES CENTER. They scammed me out of $379. Never sent the results to my test. Dania, Florida

I ordered an 96-Food IgG ELISA Food Intolerance Kit. I paid my money through Pay Pal so I was lulled into thinking I was safe. Like other people have complained, I received the test kit for the blood sample but then never got the results. Many unanswered emails and phone calls later, it was too late to file a claim through Pay Pal. I tried and was told the allotted time (45 days) to dispute was up. I don't know how they can still have a website up when they are stealing people's money. I feel like such a fool.

Do not trust this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2010 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OPTIMUM-HEALTH-RESOURCE-LABORATORIES-FIRST-CLASS-HEALTH-SOLUTIONS-IMMUNE-TECHNOLGIES-CENTER/Dania-Florida-33004/OPTIMUM-HEALTH-RESOURCE-LABORATORIES-FIRST-CLASS-HEALTH-SOLUTIONS-IMMUNE-TECHNOLGIES-CEN-598226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OPTIMUM HEALTH RESOURCE LABORATORIES, FIRST CLASS HEALTH SOLUTIONS, IMMUNE TECHNOLGIES CENTER.