Complaint Review: OPTION ONE MORTGAGE - AHMSI

• Submitted: Thu, November 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 13, 2008

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
OPTION ONE MORTGAGE - AHMSI
6501 Irvine Center Dr. Irvine, California U.S.A.

OPTION ONE MORTGAGE - AHMSI Subprime Mortgage Loan result of FORECLOSURE Irving Texas

Not long before the market deteriorated we refinanced our home at 70% LTV with Option One Mortgage (Subprime Lender) in short our loan was subprime loan. After refinancing the market went bad and affected us strongly, my husband got laid off and his Hernia went into fully bad turn, I was the only sole earner but with my job it was also dependant on the market condition.

After trying so hard to keep up with my only income, I had called Option One Mortgage several times about modifying our but I had no luck, the person I spoke to told me RUDELY I don't qualify.We are falling way behind and it's now impossible to catch up, so we decided to market the property rather than be foreclosed on but the market deteriorated faster than we can find a buyer. I called Option One and ask them to work with us to do a SHORT SALE, they said fax the paper work when you get a buyer. when we got a Buyer and faxed it to them, they did not even respond nor return any phone calls. So we lost the Buyer and Option One foreclosed on us and threw us out in the street, so now we have nothing all the money, sweat and tears we put in the property to make it a home where we planned on living in for the rest of our life is gone.

If there's anyone filing a CLASS ACTION SUIT, please let us know!

Zenny
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2008 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OPTION-ONE-MORTGAGE-AHMSI/Irvine-California-92618/OPTION-ONE-MORTGAGE-AHMSI-Subprime-Mortgage-Loan-result-of-FORECLOSURE-Irving-Texas-390945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OPTION ONE MORTGAGE - AHMSI