Complaint Review: OPTIONS TALENT - TRANSCONTINENTAL TALENT

• Submitted: Sat, July 17, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, July 17, 2004

• Reported By:ATHENS Georgia
OPTIONS TALENT - TRANSCONTINENTAL TALENT
WWW.TCTALENT.COM ORLANDO, Florida U.S.A.

OPTIONS TALENT, TRANSCONTINENTAL TALENT RIPPED ME OFF BY MODELING OPEN CALL. I FILED FOR REFUND WITH NO RESULTS. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY! ORLANDO Florida

I paid the $595 fee in March of 2002 and the only "modeling" offers I received were to be a demonstrator at local grocery stores or to pass out information at college sports games. I fell into their trap. I was skeptical all along, but at the time of my "enrollment" this was a new company and everything I could find on their background seemed legit.

Needless to say, I felt pretty stupid within 30 days after giving them my hard earned money. I contacted them via email and snail mail demanding some sort of compensation or a "Real" modeling offer. But they just sent me some BS letter saying that I knew the fee was non-refundable and they fulfilled their end of the deal by putting my comp card on the website.

After countless complaints in various forms; I have gotten nowhere with this company. I reported them to the BBB and any media source I could find. I wanted to put this out there in hopes this will save someone else from investingo their time, hope, and money into this FRAUDULENT company. I wait for the day someone sues them and wins.

Heather
ATHENS, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2004 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OPTIONS-TALENT-TRANSCONTINENTAL-TALENT/ORLANDO-Florida/OPTIONS-TALENT-TRANSCONTINENTAL-TALENT-RIPPED-ME-OFF-BY-MODELING-OPEN-CALL-I-FILED-FOR-R-99366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OPTIONS TALENT - TRANSCONTINENTAL TALENT