Complaint Review: OPW

• Reported By: Leah — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
OPW
Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

OPW DSW Waters RIP Off Phoenix, Arizona

I have had Opremium Water for quite some time. I started with them in Mesa and then moved to Phoenix. When I first signed up I got unlimited water for $45 a month. Was told that if I kept my contract for a year the water cooler was mine. Once I moved I started having all kinds of problems. They never delivered my water. And told me that I was only allowed 4 bottles a month. I had to call every month for delivery. They then started charging my account a couple of times a month. And proceeded to tell me that I was behind in my payments..which were automatically taken from my account. When I finally called to cancel my service I was treated with rude customer service..was told they were going scheduled to pick up my stuff anyway. The very next month they charged my account again. I had to go to my bank and have them reverse the charges. Bank told me they have that problem ALL of the time with that company. Within a couple of weeks of having the charges reversed I was sent a letter stating that I owe them close to $500...and if I returned the equipment my amount owed would be $86. Explain to me how I owe them $500 if the equipment is mine?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OPW/Phoenix-Arizona-85027/OPW-DSW-Waters-RIP-Off-Phoenix-Arizona-631137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OPW