Complaint Review: OPtimum Health INsurace

• Updated: Fri, June 20, 2014

• Reported By: Geoff — Lakeland Georgia
OPtimum Health INsurace
Internet USA

OPtimum Health INsurace none Medical needs not as adavertised! Lakeland, Florida Internet

was told the doctors office I wanted to use was on their plan. Was - for first week - then not!  I was NOT told that main horpital was not on plan Only hosptial they have near me is very small one with poor reputation.  Was told that I coudl get a referral for main one - however, hospital told me that is so - but would involve lot of expenses to me!!!   Most Drs also are either in poor neigjhborhhoods where I do not consider it save to go, OR are 75 miles away.  TRIed getting Medicare to swap me out of this useless program - but 2 months later - guess I am stuck 'til October.  Even then - I can't get new De 'til Jan - toally screwed here.  ALso - need heart and casutlar specialists- insurance has none in my town - need to drive 70 miles for one!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2014 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OPtimum-Health-INsurace/internet/OPtimum-Health-INsurace-none-Medical-needs-not-as-adavertised-Lakeland-Florida-Interne-1156307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OPtimum Health INsurace