Complaint Review: ORACLE PAYMENT SYSTEMS

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: ORACLE=AXIOM=ICON — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
ORACLE PAYMENT SYSTEMS
3333 E CAMELBACK RD, PHOENIX, AZ 85018 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

ORACLE PAYMENT SYSTEMS AXIOM MERCHANT SERVICES WATCH OUT OR GET SCREWED Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Go get your Paycheck.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Sean and Ashley Brisbin Mecham

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Incorrect

*Consumer Comment: Get over it

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Snake

What a cameleon this Sean Mecham character is.  Yet another name change.  Wonder why????

Company looks like his wife and brother in law own it, but like everything else having to do with Mr. Mecham this is a lie.

All I can say is watch out.  Employees, Merchant's, even the banks he writes paper through.  You deal with this guy and you are garanteed to get screwed.

Just thought I should lay some ground work of what is to come with these guys.  This company will be all over this site in a few months.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ORACLE-PAYMENT-SYSTEMS/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/ORACLE-PAYMENT-SYSTEMS-AXIOM-MERCHANT-SERVICES-WATCH-OUT-OR-GET-SCREWED-Phoenix-Arizona-939184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ORACLE PAYMENT SYSTEMS

Go get your Paycheck.

AUTHOR: Jett - (United States of America)

www.ica.state.az.us
Go to this web site, get a phone number , call them and tell them what happen.  They have several complaints in the courts and you guys are getting paid!  Industrial Commissioner is making sure of it.  They are in place for the employee. ... YOU. They do all the work.  You just call them, NOW.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Sean and Ashley Brisbin Mecham

AUTHOR: Jett - (United States of America)

You do not need thousands of dollars to do something about these types of people who get through life with fraud and scams.  You need to file a simple complaint with the County Attorney. Tell them your story and get it on record. There are already several of them down there against these Mormon Morons!  Make a phone call!  It is that easy!   Everybody needs to do it. Tust me when I tell you they will "go under Investigation"  STOP-QUIT making excuses and blaming the Mecham's for their own sorry a*s life.  DO SOMETHING!  Get into the game or stay home and suck your thumb while the rest of PLAY ...

People like the Mecham's count on nobody doing anything.   Do something Cry Baby!

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Incorrect

AUTHOR: RememberMe? - (United States of America)

I am a person who believes in forgiveness.  I do not, and will not, forget when someone takes food from my children to serve their selfish, immoral b/s.  To simply say "Sean just does this and he will continue to get away with it, I should just move on" would not do any justice for the merchant who Googles Oracle, Axiom, or sean mecham before signing a contract.  We will not get our $ I'm sure, but I am no better than him if I don't have the courage to do what is within my means to save the next guy.  Grow a pair.

Get over it

AUTHOR: kukoocuhoo - (United States of America)

I in no way like or approve what they do at their business but NEWSFLASH they keep changing and they keep staying in business. none of you are really going to make a difference unless you have thousands of dollars to spend in lawyers fee's to sue the company which lets face it your never going to do! And you better bet they have a lawyer on retainer to counter anything you bring to suit. Get over it you got screwed stop making it your life's ambition to monitor what they are doing all the time cause it will never change it's kinda sad you spend your days thinking about Sean Mecham and ways to ruin your life he doesn't give a s**t about you never has

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Snake

AUTHOR: RememberMe? - (United States of America)

I am also a former employee who was scammed out of numerous paychecks, my girlfriend also worked their so we would actually get 2 bad checks written to us not to mention the unpaid social security, taxes and health insurance.  He owes me alot of $$$ and has caused a ton of damage in my life.  I watched as hundreds of people were taken advantage of by Sean Mecham, I will do almost anything to bring him down!