Complaint Review: ORBIT TELECOM And ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING INC.

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 24, 2007

• Reported By:Lawrenceville Georgia
ORBIT TELECOM And ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING INC.
16807 US Hwy 19 N. Clearwater, Illinois U.S.A.

ORBIT TELECOM And ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING INC. A charge of $14.95 appeared on my AT&T phone bill. AT&T told me they are required to add new charges to my telephone bill when they are received by "authorized vendors." They told me they are not required by law to check with me before adding new charges to my phone bill. I did not authorize these charges and I have contacted my congressman and the local police department to file fraud charges. Clearwater Illinois

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: please contact us for assistance

I received a $14.95 charge on my AT&T phone bill. This was not an approved charge by me and when I called to complain I was told by AT&T that they always add new charges to phone bills WITHOUT checking with the consumer and that they are legally allowed to do this if the new charges are by an AT&T approved vendor - in my case, Orbit Telecom. They told me they are legally allowed to add charges to residential accounts WITHOUT checking with the owner of that phone number and that if I had a problem with it I should contact my local congressman, and so I have written a letter to him about this outrageous fraud.

Nancy
Lawrenceville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2007 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ORBIT-TELECOM-And-ENHANCED-SERVICES-BILLING-INC/Clearwater-Illinois/ORBIT-TELECOM-And-ENHANCED-SERVICES-BILLING-INC-A-charge-of-1495-appeared-on-my-ATT-ph-285543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ORBIT TELECOM And ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING INC.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

please contact us for assistance

AUTHOR: Virginia - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer,
Unfortunately the information you have provided is not sufficient for us to assist you.
Please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-263-0206 and we will be happy to assist you.
We are open 24/7.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding and look forward to helping you resolve this matter to your satisfaction.
Regards,