Complaint Review: ORBITZ

• Submitted: Tue, June 18, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: alex2013 — Florida
Internet USA

I purchased 4 tickets for around $4000. on Orbitz .com. orbitz DOUBLE BILLED my credit card. I called Orbitz to complan and needed to be passsed to a supervisor and spent 3 hours on the phone. the supervisor promised to sned a fax and get the double charge reversed for me.

I waited a few days and the credit card company told me no fax was rceived. I called Orbit again and need to spend another 2 hours on he phone and was reassured that the fax would be sent to the credit card company yet again no rsult.

I wrote to Orbita and a supervisor, jeanne Handley, wrote back to me confirming that that the double charge was fixed and that a copy of the fax eas sent to me. I did not receive that fax so obviously Orbitz never sent any faxes to reverse the charges.

Now I am spending another few hours on the phone with a supervisor and still the same issue. It has been 2 weeks already and my credit car is blocked and I cannot use it . Each attento to speak to Orbitz requires hours of time and they lie and do not fix the problem.

I would advise travellers to be extremely cautious before using Orbitz. I will not use them again obviously. And i am still working on a resolution now after 2 weeks and literally ten hour son the phone using cell minutes or long distance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ORBITZ/internet/ORBITZ-HORRIBLE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-CREDIT-CARD-RIPOFF-Internet-1060177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ORBITZ