Complaint Review: ORBITZ

ORBITZ
Nationwide USA

ORBITZ RIPOFF!!! Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Darlene

I recently purchased 2 tickets to Albany,NY. My travel plan were changed because of school. Orbitz will not refund or exchange tickets. I even purchased the insurnace!!!! That's a scam of it's own! Tavel insurance...ha!! Whatever! Orbitz wants 230$ on top of the ticket price to make any changes! What a d** ripoff!!! Never again Orbitz...NEVER!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ORBITZ/nationwide/ORBITZ-RIPOFF-Nationwide-1167899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ORBITZ

Darlene

AUTHOR: Custrelsgal - ()

Hi Darlene,

My name is Lynn, and I am part of the Orbitz Customer Relations Team. We want to learn more about your experience so that we can address the issue.  Please email us at socialnetwork@orbitz.com and enter my name in the subject line, so that I can investigate further.

Thank you for your patience, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,