Complaint Review: ORCHARD BANK

• Reported By: holly — Batavia Ohio United States of America
ORCHARD BANK
Internet, Nevada United States of America

ORCHARD BANK HSBC Account Secure PLUS RIPOFF Internet, Nevada

In 2006 I SUPPOSEDLY signed up for a FREE one month trial of a program to protect you should you become disabled.  Well I called after the free month trial to cancel.  Life gets busy and I know everyone is going to say this is MY fault but with changing jobs, moving, death in the family, etc I noticed a few months ago I'm being charged every month for this service.  I called to RE-cancel this service and they won't let me.  Finally they cancelled as of Sept 2011.  I'm out about $1700.  More than I owe on the card--BEWARE these offers are NOT FREE!!!! AND they will not refund any of the money and they have the first call recorded but mysteriously not the second!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ORCHARD-BANK/Internet-Nevada-/ORCHARD-BANK-HSBC-Account-Secure-PLUS-RIPOFF-Internet-Nevada-789636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ORCHARD BANK