Complaint Review: ORGREENIC COOKWARE

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: DPnMO — SAINT JAMES Missouri United States of America
ORGREENIC COOKWARE
7850 RUFFNER AVE. DEPT.4000, VAN NUYS, California United States of America

ORGREENIC COOKWARE TELEBRANDS Worst company ever. Bait and switch, deceptions..no refunds VAN NUYS, California

I can't say this enough, report these practices to every agency you can.   I have never been so frustrated!! Placed order on internet, thought I had clicked the wrong tab. I wanted to order the 2 skillets but instead ended up with a full set for $329. I called customer service immediately, and was told it could not be cancelled. I was told  that my cancellation had to be submitted.  That was the beginning of the nightmare of calling several times and being insulted, and getting a run around. We all need to call our representitives and anyone else we can get to listen untill these  horrible business  practices are stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ORGREENIC-COOKWARE/VAN-NUYS-California-91406/ORGREENIC-COOKWARE-TELEBRANDS-Worst-company-ever-Bait-and-switch-deceptionsno-refunds-1000506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ORGREENIC COOKWARE