Complaint Review: ORLANDOLCD

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: gary — shelton Washington United States of America
2800 South Orange Blossom Trail orlando, Florida United States of America

ORLANDOLCD Walter and Pamela Cardenas worst company i have ever dealt with orlando, Florida

i ordered a part for my tv.  the wrong part was sent.  after many unanswered e-mails i called the company and they told me to return the part along with my original part so they could see the difference and the would send back correct part or refund.

after e-mailing and calling multiple times per week for five months they finally said they would return my original part and refund my money. the part they sent me was not even for my brand tv, let alone my original. it looked like it was stepped on...all parts on the board were broken. on the back of the board was written the word "bad" with a black marker.

i also received the refund check...it bounced and my bank charged me for that.

i have heard nothing from orlandolcd since. i  filed a complaint with florida bbb....orlandolcd has also ignored them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ORLANDOLCD/orlando-Florida-32805/ORLANDOLCD-Walter-and-Pamela-Cardenas-worst-company-i-have-ever-dealt-with-orlando-Florid-959726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ORLANDOLCD