Complaint Review: OSACTIONLINE

• Submitted: Thu, January 04, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 04, 2007

• Reported By:Malden Massachusetts
onlinesupplier.com Internet U.S.A.

After receiving two emails to try to get me to confirm a membership; I sent a written cancellation request as a reply email. BIG MISTAKE!

They did send me answer email with a message stating they had cancelled my request; even giving me a cacellation ID number of 96763292298. All of this took place on March 23, 2006.

Then, the monthly charges of $59.95 started on 4/16/06 under the name of ONLINESUPLRA; continuing on 5/12/06, and 6/12/06. After several phone calls, and "cancellation numbers", the charges continued; but on 7/11/06 the name listed was NEWAVE,INC. I called again, emailed again - but the charges continued on 8/17/06, 9/12/06, 10/11/06 and 11/17/06 under a different name of OSACTIONLINE.

I never authorized these charges, and as you can see, I cancelled over and over and over again. As of today, 1/4/06, I went to their website, and sent an email demanding a refund of all of these charges. I have also filed a dispute and a letter describing these fradulent charges with my credit card company.

BEWARE! This is one big fradulent company, and I am now in pursuit. I have had it. I will continue to file reports anywhere I possibly can. I have the copy of my email with my cancellation number; proof that they have fradulently billed me.

I will update as soon as I hear something from my bank. PLEASE, save yourself some big money!

Malden, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2007 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OSACTIONLINE/internet/OSACTIONLINE-ONLINESUPLRA-NEWAVEINC-FRADULENT-CHARGING-OF-CREDIT-CARD-CONTINUES-FOR-8-228655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OSACTIONLINE