Complaint Review: OSP Communications - Qwest Communication

• Submitted: Wed, October 15, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 15, 2008

• Reported By:fresno California
OSP Communications - Qwest Communication
www.qwest.com Phoenix, Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

OSP Communications - Qwest Communication ALL A SCAM !!! FALSE COLLECT CALLS **RIPOFFS !!! Phoenix Mesa Arizona

So I was looking over my phone bill and saw this erroneous charge for $7.38. I know this might not seem a lot, but I have a set amount I pay each month. So when I saw this charge I knew this was false, I use my cell phone for all long distance calls and like many others just use the phone for local calls nothing extravagant.
I contacted my phone company and they advised me to call the OSP communications directly so i did. I was asked by a automated message if the phone number I was calling from was the same as on the bill press 1 . After this the automated message advises you will be transfered to a representative and it disconnects the call every single time.
I called my phone company back and after explaining the situation they were very pleasant and removed the charges for me. I also asked if I can make a claim against this company for fraudulent services and they said they would. I was advised to call a supervisor and I placed a long distance block on this company so that they never charge me AGAIN!!!!
The amounts charged are not extremely high, but if everyone got paid for the amount of time you have to spend on the phone dealing with these people to get this reversed it ridiculous !!!

Papicakes64
fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2008 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OSP-Communications-Qwest-Communication/Phoenix-Mesa-Arizona/OSP-Communications-Qwest-Communication-ALL-A-SCAM-FALSE-COLLECT-CALLS-RIPOFFS--381696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OSP Communications - Qwest Communication