Complaint Review: OSP Communications

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2008

• Reported By:colorado springs Colorado
OSP Communications
701 N. Greenvalley #200 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

OSP Communications Stealing Our Money Henderson Nevada

I received last month's (land line) Qwest bill with a charge of $15.54 from Phoenix, AZ. I do not know of anyone who would call me collect NOR would I accept collect calls, so I called Qwest to dispute the charges.

Qwest referred me to The Billing Resource. The Billing Resource referred me to OSP Communications (866-460-0837).

After NUMEROUS (and failed) attempts to contact someone at OSP, I finally spoke with Ezekial who said the call came from a pay phone in Arizona and that there was little he could do to help me.

After a heated discussion and my insisting that the charges be reversed, Ezekial finally said that they would be and that I would be credited back...within the next two to three billing cycles. I will definitely keep everyone updated as to whether or not I do get my money back.

I also did get the address of OSP:
701 N. Greenvalley Pkway #200
Henderson, NV 89704.

I hope this helps anyone and everyone!

colorado springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2008 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OSP-Communications/Henderson-Nevada-89704/OSP-Communications-Stealing-Our-Money-Henderson-Nevada-300382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OSP Communications