Complaint Review: OSP Communications

• Reported By:San Francisco California
OSP Communications
Houston, Texas U.S.A.

OSP Communications collect call charged to my phone account Houston Texas

ATT lifeline. I do not have long distance service.

I see a collect call for 7.38 on my bill from OSP Communications. I called AT&T and they tell me I must call OSP. She affirms that I do not have long distance service.

I call OSP, talk with operator 2011, who tells me that this must have been a billing error and that she is going to credit my account. I say, what account, I do not have an account with you. She said it will go back through AT& T.

Before I called AT&T, I logged into this site. Thank goodness there are others who take the time to report these rip offs, so we do not get taken advantage of.

San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2009 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OSP-Communications/Houston-Texas/OSP-Communications-collect-call-charged-to-my-phone-account-Houston-Texas-437598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OSP Communications