Complaint Review: OTL Score Sense

• Submitted: Sat, November 03, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: Nona — Madison Ohio United States of America
OTL Score Sense

OTL Score Sense I took advantage of their $1.00 offer to check my credit and they took advantage of my by not saying once they got my debet card number they would just enroll me in their membership program. without m Internet

I took advantage of OTL Scoresense offer to check my credit scores for only a dollar. Only to find out that once they had my debet card they automatically enrolled me in their membership and took $29.95 out of my account without ever saying that this would be done.

I called them and told them I didn't want this service, I never was asked to get this service, and she replied that they would cancell the membership, but I would not get any refund. I think this is just terrible that a company would stoop this low.

I sure learned my lesson. I'll never do anything like this again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OTL-Score-Sense/internet/OTL-Score-Sense-I-took-advantage-of-their-100-offer-to-check-my-credit-and-they-took-ad-964167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OTL Score Sense