Complaint Review: OTL Scoresense

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: Beverly — memphis Tennessee
OTL Scoresense
www.scoresense.com Internet USA

OTL Scoresense SCORESENSE - FRAUD! I NEVER HEARD OF THEM, MUCH LESS USED THEIR SERVICES! internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

*Author of original report: UPDATE!

Scoresense is OBVIOUSLY a fraud and a scam!  I NEVER, EVER, heard of them, but yet there was a debit from my account trough the State of Tennessee child support debit card which was made by them in the amount of $29.95.  I demanded repayment, and they only retured $1 to my account!  WHAT A JOKE THEY ARE!!!  I will file a police report today, I'm filing a report here at Rip-off Report (As you will see, they have MANY complaints against them which is another dead give-away that they're a fraud), and with the BBB.  I use creditkarma, so there is no need to PAY for credit-monitoring services, which is what I'd told them.  I'm already struggling and I want my damn money back!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OTL-Scoresense/internet/OTL-Scoresense-SCORESENSE-FRAUD-I-NEVER-HEARD-OF-THEM-MUCH-LESS-USED-THEIR-SERVICES-1051054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OTL Scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Beverly,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

UPDATE!

AUTHOR: Beverly - ()

OTL Scoresense has refunded my money after first turning down my request.  I called back to let them know that I'd filed a complaint with the BBB in their area and with ripoffreport.com, and that I was about to file a police report with the police department in my area.  After that, the refunded my money righ away!  Thanks!