Complaint Review: OTL Scoresense

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: outraged! — palm beach gardens Florida United States of America
OTL Scoresense

OTL Scoresense Surprise $1 debit card charge in my bank account, followed by another $29 charge several days later. Internet

I discovered these charges from a company I had never heard of before.  When I called to have the charges removed, "Amanda" started asking me for personal identity information.  I informed her that I was not about to give her that type of information when I didn't even know who they are.  Long story short, she is not allowed to give me the company's legal name, its address, or her full name...even though she expected to get that and more from me.  I asked to speak to a supervisor and she said that supervisors are no longer taking calls, they are on the phone too much (I'll bet they are!) so they will only return calls.  I left my number, which I have no doubt they will put on a list and sell to any hack with a phone scam, but I will be very surprised if I ever get a call back from a supervisor.  She did at least let me know that the company is located in Colorado, so I intend to file a complaint with the Colorado Attorney General's Office and I would encourage everyone else to to the same.  This type of thing infuriates me.  Most of us live honest and ethical lives but every once in a while, we fall into a cesspool created by some scumbag who doesn't have the brains to come in out of the rain but thinks the world owes him a living.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OTL-Scoresense/internet/OTL-Scoresense-Surprise-1-debit-card-charge-in-my-bank-account-followed-by-another-29-960673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OTL Scoresense