Complaint Review: OTL*SCORESENSE

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: flutter51 — Willow Spring North Carolina United States of America
OTL*SCORESENSE
4447North Central Expway,Suite110PMB,Dallas TX Dallas, Texas United States of America

OTL*SCORESENSE free credit score for a one time processing fee of $1.00 morphs into $29.99 fee Dallas, Texas

I came across an offer to get an immediate credit score for free. All I had to do was pay a one time fee of $1.00 that would be refunded back to my credit card. I thought "what could it hurt, it's only a $1.00",so I filled out the form:name.address & of course credit card number that showed up on my screen encrypted except for the last four digits,so I assumed the site was safe.Within 60 seconds of pushing the "submit: key I received my credit score.This all took place on 09-09-12.Yesterday (11-15-12) I discovered  a charge for $29.99 from OTL*CREDITSENSE. I did not agree to this charge or authorize it,and my credit card statement said my account number had been inputed manually.Not only is this company pushing a scam,but they are illegally using my credit card account number. They need to be stopped.some one needs to sew up the loop holes that permit them to perpetrate this fraud!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OTLSCORESENSE/Dallas-Texas-75205/OTLSCORESENSE-free-credit-score-for-a-one-time-processing-fee-of-100-morphs-into-299-970361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OTL*SCORESENSE